14502 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Gerry Ziegelhofer has experience in all aspects of residential real estate. She exemplifies the qualities found in top real estate professionals-integrity, extensive knowledge, dedication and an understanding of people.
"My philosophy is to treat others as I would like to be treated. I service each client as my only client, and their priorities are my priorities. as a result of this high standard of ethics, I enjoy a high degree of repeat business and referrals."
- Gerry Ziegelhofer
Gerry Ziegelhofer was born and raised in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. She attended Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky from which she earned a Bachelor of Arts in music education. Prior to entering real estate in 1987, Gerry worked as an elementary music teacher with the Hillsborough County school system.
AWARD & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Top Ten Agents, West Central Florida, Coldwell Banker
- International President's Elite, Coldwell Banker
- Chairman's Club, Coldwell Banker
- No. 1 Sales Associate, Builder's Association of Greater Tampa Bay
- No. 1 Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker, North Tampa Office
- Circle of Excellence, Circle of Honor Sales
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
- Certified Buyer Specialist
- Westchase Realtor Advisory Board
- Outstanding Achievement, MI Homes, Suarez Homes
- Top Producer, Meadowpoint
- Winners Circle, Hunters Green
- Preferred Realtor, Inland Homes
- Top 3% Agents, West Central Florida, Coldwell Banker
- Villa Rosa Realtor Advisory Board
- Multi-Million Dollar Plus Club
- Senior Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker