DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE
A story of over 100 years of leadership and success, Coldwell Banker was the first national real estate brand to celebrate its 100th anniversary. The Coldwell Banker name enjoys 96% brand awareness among consumers nationally and internationally and this year was awarded the "Highest Satisfaction with Home Sellers Award for 2009" by J.D. Powers and Associates.
MANAGING BROKER COOPER CITY/PEMBROKE PINES OFFICE
An astute business woman and talented real estate professional with over 30 years of experience in Broward as a salesperson, Broker/Owner and Managing Broker, Sandra "Sandy" Rogers is the managing broker for one of Coldwell Banker's prestigious Broward offices. A resident of West Broward for over 32 years, Sandy says she's watched Broward develop into one of the most desired communities in South Florida and understands the community's popular appeal.
Sandy manages 100 highly trained associates at the Cooper City/Pembroke Pines office. She possesses strong communication skills that allow her to resolve problems with sensitivity and grace.
A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Sandy is committed to assisting real estate professionals reach their full potential both professionally and personally. As the manager of the Coldwell Banker Cooper City/Pembroke Pines office, she is dedicated to empowering her team with knowledge of the real estate business and the local communities they represent.
- Her years of experience and knowledge of the industry have proven to be invaluable to both experienced and newly licensed agents.
- Sandy is a Certified Integrity Coach and uses her coaching skills to bring her agents to a higher performance level.
- Her love of doing real estate brings a positive feeling that comes from working in an environment of positive energy that great managers bring to an organization.
NEW ASSOCIATE TRAINING
Coldwell Bankers training is recognized as one of the finest educational resources in the industry today.
- Comprehensive Training is provided both in a classroom setting and online through Coldwell Banker University.
- Newly licensed agents start with Operation Springboard and then complete our Fast Start Training Program to jump start their careers. Upon completion Certificates are awarded.
- Success and Advanced Development Programs are offered following Fast Start.
- Weekly training on topics such as Short Sales, Foreclosures, Rental Training, Contract Training, Skill Building (dialogue and presentations), Closing Statement Training, Good Faith Estimates Training, Law Case Studies etc. all offered on an ongoing basis at no charge to associates.
- Weekly coaching
"Behind her warm smile there is a strong woman who knows the real estate business like no other broker I've worked with. During such trying economic times of Short Sales and Foreclosures you need the support of a knowledgeable broker who can help you through this ever changing real estate market. Sandy is always there for you. She is professional, responsive to the agents in the office and committed to helping everyone achieve their sales goals. I am grateful (blessed) to be working with a broker who is there for the agents 120%!" Laura Ries
Broward County Florida
Florida Art Museums and Galleries
Florida Department of Education
Florida Restaurant Association
Golf Courses in Florida
Public Schools Guide
Search for Schools, Colleges & Libraries