- Bachelor degree in Communication with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Central Florida (1985)
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker Associate, licensed since 1993
- Member of Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Member of Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Approved and Qualified for Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Have successfully marketed and sold real estate properties in the price range of $70,000 to $4,000,000
- Specialties includes Bank-Owned Properties, Luxury Homes, Beach Homes and Investment Properties
- Experience with residential land development and commercial buildings' renovation and marketing
- Resident of Central Florida for over 28 years
- Have one son, Armin; an honor student; Electrical Engineering; UCF
- Fluent in English, Farsi and Azari (Turkish)
- Enjoy outdoors, beaches, biking, arts
Why you should choose me?
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is part of the largest full-service residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. and on the Internet . We have the relationships and the resources necessary to provide unprecedented global exposure for your property.
www.FloridaMoves.com – Florida’s leading real estate company.
www.coldwellbanker.com – Our award-winning, national brand website.
www.Realtor.com – The most-visited real estate website on the Internet.
www.Google.com – The world’s leading search engine.
www.Trulia.com – One of the fastest growing real estate websites.
www.NYTimes.com – Reaches over 25 million viewers monthly.
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Florida Association of Realtors
As a real estate professional, I understand the true value of our community. I proudly support our local charitable organizations through my participation in Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES. Since 2001, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES has donated over $1.5 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations. Since 2003, we’ve sponsored 12 Habitat for Humanity homes statewide, with several more in progress. This initiative continues to position Coldwell Banker as a leader in support of this truly worthwhile organization
English, Farsi, Turkish
AnyWho Directory Search
Florida Art Museums and Galleries
Florida Chambers of Commerce
Florida State Parks
Orange County Public Schools
Seminole County Public Schools
Golf Courses in Florida