About Our Office:
This award winning office is located conveniently near major corridors, the University of Central Florida, research parks and the Orlando International Airport. Winter Springs effectively serves all segments of Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake and Volusia Counties and are here to service your golf and country club, lakefront community, new home, resale, and commercial real estate needs.
• Over 725 high-traffic websites that provide the greatest property exposure to over 10 million potential buyers daily including FloridaMoves.com, ColdwellBanker.com, ColdwellbankerPreviews.com, REALTOR.com, WSJ.com, Forbes.com, CyberHomes.com, HomeFinder.com, Google Base, FrontDoor.com, Enormo.com, NYTimes.com, IHT.com, OpenHouse.com, Trulia.com, Yahoo! Real Estate, Zillow.com, RealEstateAOL.com, and many more.
• Proven multimedia strategies
• Extensive advertising in newspapers and publications statewide
• Just Listed/Just Sold postcard targeted mailing
• Coldwell Banker Previews International® program for qualifying luxury properties
• Several high-traffic websites: FloridaMoves.com, coldwellbanker.com, REALTOR.com®, Google.com, OpenHouse.com, fl.living.net and NYTimes.com
• Virtual Tours
• Coldwell Banker Homes Online
• Multiple photos on websites for every listing
• Property Brochures
• Open House Marketing Team
• Independent sales associates meet regularly to share updates on all properties and customers’ needs
• Associates preview new listings together
• State-of-the-art technology, high-speed Internet access
• Office in community for over 20 years
This office provides a “one-stop” customer shopping experience through our various ancillary services including:
• Superior title, mortgage, closing, and home warranty services
• Complete national and international relocation services
• Commercial division offering a full spectrum of services
• Property management and rental services
Part of the Community
The Winter Springs Office has a twenty plus year history of providing unparalleled and exceptional customer service while giving back to our community in various ways through the Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES charitable foundation to organizations such as the Ronald McDonald House, Habitat For Humanity, the “Light the Night” Leukemia Society event, the “Call to Protect Campaign” to benefit victims of domestic violence, the “Relay for Life” event to benefit the Cancer Society and many more worthy causes.